It’s back, better than ever, and 100% virtual! The Twin Cities Jewish Humor Festival moves online this year for a Covid-safe experience with just as many laughs. Running February 17th through the 20th, you’ll have the chance to see rising star comics, listen in on fascinating discussions with Jewish humorists and writers, and immerse yourself in storytelling and history. Featuring renowned local, national, and international artists, the festival reflects a wide range of talent in the Jewish community.
Runs through February 17th-20th via online virtual events presented by the Sabes JCC in St. Louis Park (No programming on the 18th). Click HERE for events, tickets, and more info.
Located in beautiful St. Louis Park, Parkway 25 Luxury Apartments offers modern living at its best. Our neighborhood is filled with shopping, dining, and outdoor recreation options, while being perfectly city-adjacent — just a short drive or bike ride to bustling Uptown Minneapolis, and located near major freeways, lakes, parks, and so much more. Check out some of our neighborhood location amenities below then visit www.parkway25.com to learn more.
– Just a short walk from Bde Maka Ska and Lake of the Isles
– Close proximity to downtown Minneapolis and Uptown
– Nearby bike and walking trails at Cedar Lake Trail, the Greenway, Kenilworth Trail, and more
– Grocery and shopping within walking distance
– 30 minutes from MSP International Airport
– Easy access to freeways and bus lines
– Close to award-winning restaurants, breweries/distilleries, and entertainment